TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
JBAB, Washington DC or Reston, VA
Regular workday hours
Local travel, only
Basic Qualifications with proven experience:
• Current Security Plus certification or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience with Linux – Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
• Experience in near real time and batch data integrations development and support using technologies such as IBM DataStage.
• Understand DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs
• Intimate knowledge in combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
• Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
• Experience administering and using SAP Business Objects
• Experience administering databases (Oracle, SQL Server)
• Experience with Oracle Openshift.
• SQL Coding and querying skills
• Experience in providing onsite and 24x7 production support
• Testing, debugging and troubleshooting support of development issues
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects & prioritize correctly
• Must have a DoD TS/SCI (within last six years) eligibility with poly.
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Agile software methodology
• Experience with AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
• RedShift and MongoDB
• HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
• Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5)
• PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On
The EDW Engineering Lead directly supports the Chief Information Officer’s (CIO) Application Program Managers working independently or as a leader or key member of a team overseeing, monitoring, and supporting server and systems performance, administration, and maintenance across several disciplines to ensure high availability, updated capability delivery, and swift problem identification and resolution. The EDW Engineering Lead shall also monitor and identify technology trends and capabilities, and potential future system, server, and enterprise needs and demands.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8-years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 6-years of relevant experience; or
- PhD with a minimum of 4-years of relevant experience.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable