LOCATION: Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Maryland
TRAVEL: No long-distance travel.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Help our client understand their mission environment and operational landscape. Using your comprehensive understanding of various collection platforms, find new data sources and determine their usefulness, build effective queries, combine information from disparate sources, validating information and developing your tradecraft as and create useful and insightful work products and assessments for client publications, policymakers, and the warfighter. You'll integrate imagery analysis of terrain mapping, route planning, and maritime geospatial activity into all-source production to directly support the client’s production, plans, and operations. Analytical duties include interpretation of imagery from a variety of sensors to develop and support force-on-force ground scenarios, identifying significant intelligence trends within a range of activities, and delivering strategic and anticipatory finished assessments.
- ** See EDUCATION for the minimum number of years of relevant experience.
- Relevant Experience:
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience with conducting geospatial analysis of objects, networks, and persons using geospatial tools, methodologies, spatial-temporal data, imagery, and social and physical sciences
- Experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases
- Knowledge of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA, and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy
- Knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems
- Ability to exploit data, including imagery and vector, such as non-geospatially correlated data to locate, identify, and map objects in the spatial domain
- Nice to have:
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods
- Experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
- Experience with planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
- Knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, or interagency intelligence operations
- Knowledge of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries
- Ability to produce reports for senior DoD decision makers
||MINIMUM YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
|High School or GED
COVID-19 VACCINATION: Federal Government Compliance:
- Possesses a principled work ethic founded in honesty, dependability, punctuality, civility, accountability, integrity, accuracy, diligent performance, customer-satisfaction-focused, and respect.
- Has the courteous and affable interpersonal skills required for successful workplace communications, comradery, and work completion.
- Is comfortable, productive, and adds value (1) working as a member of a team and taking direction (leading & managing teams if required), and (2) working independently.
- Conveys written and verbal communications and information clearly, concisely, and correctly the first time -- in a timely & efficient manner -- using proper grammar and well organized and structured paragraphs and sentences.
- Seeks opportunities for professional development and accepts well-meaning constructive criticism.
Most SoundWay's job openings support Government clients, and any job opening for Government clients must comply with the Government's COVID-19 Vaccination Guidance. Employment for any such job shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i)
provide proof of vaccination, or (ii)
receive Reasonable Accommodation Exemption approval from our Government client.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA).
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2,000 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
SoundWay's professional services include Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos. We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities, which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled