CONTINGENT FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
CLEARANCE: Typically: TS/SCI w/CI Poly.
Occasionally: Public Trust
LOCATION: Typically: On Client Site in the DC, MD & VA area
Possible for Public Trust opportunities.
Working with DoD Intel Analyst you shall express information, data into meaningful visualization products conveying key points, knowledge, and complex observations and ideas. Visualizations may be static or interactive, and maps using mapping applications. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks. You shall have an appreciable amount of latitude creating work products with the expectation that you shall work collaboratively with analysts and/or the analysts concept instructions and the Agency Style Guide (the latter where applicable to graphic/visual creations). Shall contributes to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable
- TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
- Minimum years of experience: Senior - 8 years; Mid-Level - 4 years; Junior - 1 years.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creativity & Design tools.
- Demonstrated experience with MS365 tools: SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- MAPublisher experience is desired but not required.
- Experience formatting data into visually appealing layouts using industry best practices.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask across multiple projects and clients in fast-paced and team-based environments.
- Demonstrated experience delivering work-products on time without much supervision or prompting.
- Familiarity with the DoD Intelligence Community and/or DoD IC Style Guide is helpful but not required.
- Articulate & professional oral and written communication skills; clearly and concisely conveying work status, plans, dependencies, requirements, risks, issues, ideas, solutions, and troubleshooting.
- Bachelors in a related major
- Four (4) years relevant experience with relevant experience in the last 2 years.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or agreeable to weekly COVID-19 testing & test-result reporting
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3,000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2,500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable