CLEARANCE: DoD Secret
LOCATION: Dependent on future position.
(if Remote work; work must take place within the United States)
Part Time & Full Time Positions Available
Potential for local travel within DC/Columbia/Baltimore area
As a member of SoundWay's Cybersecurity & Compliance Service Team you shall support a variety of NIST & CMMC client engagements, including: client environment as-is assessments, Plan of Action & Milestones (POAM) identification & documentation, non-compliance remediation and recommendations, policy and procedure creation, and separation of duties support.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in an information assurance, IT Risk and Compliance, information security, IT audit, or other similar IT role involving IT security and compliance.
- Highly consultative and collaborative nature; someone who enjoys helping others achieve ambitious business and information assurance goals.
- Effectively, proactively, and professionally communicates - both verbally and in writing.
or agreeable to weekly COVID-19 testing & test-result reporting.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and successes.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3,000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2,500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
SoundWay is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled