CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
LOCATION: Indian Head, Maryland
REMOTE WORK: No
This is an interesting and though-provoking opportunity for an intelligence IT professional to join a high-performing team responsible for envisioning, designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining leading the Defense Intelligence Collection Requirements Analysis Tool [for the] Enterprise (CRATE) and support other Agency systems modernization and creation efforts. Regarding CRATE, it provides users the ability to quickly research and identify collection requirements from an All Source perspective and is comprised of a set of web-based tools that query metadata from numerous applications across multiple domains and classifications across the Enterprise.
The ideal candidate will have broad software development expertise in a classified environment, shall be familiar with network security protocols and administration, familiar with and experienced supporting DoD cyber security processes including the differences and criteria that distinguish the various security domains.
- A minimum of 12 years of relevant experience (see below for possible waiver)
- TS/SCI with CI Polygraph.
- Oracle database development & administration
- Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, KeyCloak, Leaflet, ArcGIS, Jira, GitHUB.
- Network engineering and/or administration & security protocols on various domains
- Using Joint Intelligence Operations Command (JIOC) applications and intelligence data.
- Supporting Defense Intelligence and other DoD security domains.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other similar discipline.
- Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other similar discipline and a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- PhD in Science, Electrical Engineering, or other similar discipline and a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- COVID-19 VACCINATION - Federal Government Compliance: NOTE - Most, but not all, of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) submit and have approved by the client a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable