CLEARANCE: Dependent on the future position.
(from TS/SCI w/CI Poly to Public Trust)
LOCATION: Dependent on future position.
(if Remote work; work must take place within the United States)
Possible for Public Trust opportunities.
As a Manpower Management Analyst, you shall support Government Study Leads (and others) with the strategic planning, coordination and tactical execution of various projects, models, concept plans, and studies to provide the holistic manpower-related analysis necessary for Army Senior Leaders to make informed decisions pertaining to force generation and readiness. Using the five phase US Army Manpower Analysis Agency (USAMAA) / Army National Guard (ARNG) manpower methodology, you shall lead, support and conduct the following: (i) extensive research to develop project/model/study scope, approach, and timeline, (ii) data and information collection via workshops, interviews, process mapping, and other means and methods to help determine and document organizational mission and objectives, (iii) analysis of current manpower inventory, trend analysis, workload analysis, workforce analysis, and other analysis and modeling to help understand current manpower and forecast needs, and (iv) develop implementation approaches. Staying current with industry best practices and trends and conduct lessons learned you shall: (i) help identify inefficiencies, errors and missed opportunities, and (ii) make recommendations for new and/or improve methods, models, approaches, organizational structures, force-mix, etc. Lead, support, and ensure the timely, accurate, and professional completion of deliverables throughout all phases of each project/study/model. Note that deliverables shall be vetted by internal contractor quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) personnel to ensure accuracy and standards compliance. Local travel may be required and shall be reimbursed per the JFTR. Long distance travel may be required.
- Minimum of 1 year of relevant experience (with a Bachelor degree).
- Specialized experience in manpower analysis methods, various statistical tools and techniques, report writing, and the coordination, facilitation, and development of process maps, interviews, data collection, analysis, manpower model development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of a variety of techniques for fact-finding, data collection, data analysis, and model development.
- Strong facilitation skills a must
- Experience working as a reliable member of a team.
- Demonstrated experience delivering work-products on time, often without supervision or prompting.
- Articulate and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Desired but not required: Past U.S. military experience at any level.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant discipline. Industrial Engineering preferred, but not required
COVID-19 Vaccination or agreeable to weekly COVID-19 testing & test-result reporting.
MISSION: To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
MOTTO: Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
WATCH US: Check out SoundWay's YouTube site for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and successes.
BENEFITS & PERKS: SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Associates degree with an additional two (2) years of relevant experience.
CAPABILITIES: SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO), SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
GIVING BACK: Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers for several years.
SoundWay is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3,000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2,000/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.