CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
LOCATION: Reston, VA
JOB DESCRIPTION: Lead shall lead & manage an application development project using an Agile lifecycle methodology compliant with client-approved and/or provided design, development, testing, security, integration & deployment policy & procedure, including the RMF, system/application specification, configuration & change management, scrums & sprints, & ATO processes. Project team may include 6 - 12 software engineers/developers, subject matter experts, testers, systems engineers/administrators, database developers/administrators, & configuration management staff. Ensure application sustainment including monthly patching, daily monitoring, backups and trouble ticket resolution. Remote work is not possible for this position as work takes place at/on client site. Create & maintain an accurate project work breakdown structure (WBS) & schedule. Provide weekly WBS/Schedule updates & status reports to company leadership (& possibly directly to client). Participate in user engagement meetings & sprint demos. Provide guidance, thought leadership, mentorship, and educate/train individuals & teams on best practices, tips & tricks, and emerging technologies to competencies
- RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience (with Bachelors degree)
- Technology knowledge including the AWS Cloud and how to sustain an application.
- Experience leading scrum teams.
- Experience reporting to senior leadership.
- Relevant industry certifications such as Security+ are a "plus" but not required.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field & 8 years of experience.
- 4 years additional relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelors degree.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Compliance: NOTE: Most, but not all, of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) submit and have approved by the client a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable