CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI POLY
LOCATION: Reston VA
Seeking an experienced PostGres PSQL Developer with a solid understanding of database design and a strong background in data migrations from one relational database to another using ETL tools and scripts to transform the data.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience (with Bachelors degree).
- Required: experience in performance analysis, tuning of queries and procedures
- Desired: AWS RDS experience and DBA skills
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with 6 years of relevant experience.
- Associates Degree and 10 years experience.
- High School Diploma and 12 years experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Requirement: Note - Most, but not all of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, then your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) your submission of, and the client's approval of, a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable