TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
Seeking an experienced systems administrator with DevOps experience using tools and technologies such as: Jenkins, Artifactory, Git, Jira, SonarQube, Fortify, Ansible, Python.
The SysAdmin shall work closely with our Customer, Product Subject Matter Experts, End Users, and Software Engineers to ensure data and system integrity. Other responsibilities include deploying software patches, normalizing incoming data, developing and running scripts, monitoring and configuring web application servers, providing technical assistance and consulting to the users, supporting the database administrators, developing tools for managing the system, developing, updating and maintain testing toolsets, test cases, use case scenarios, working with developers to diagnose application problems, supporting production environments, and maintaining test and systems plans, scripts and documentation. The SysAdmin must troubleshoot network and application performance issues and recommend appropriate action. The position is at a customer site and frequent customer interaction is required.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience (with Bachelors degree).
- Experience with AWS Cloud and CentOS is required.
- Experience with OpenShift, Docker, Kubernetes, Grey Matter is preferred but not required.
- Experience with S3, ElastiCache, Elastic Search, and RDS is preferred but not required
- Must possess the ability to integrate the whole picture including Functional, Regression, Stress, and Load Testing.
- Must have experience:
- Performing requirements analysis and applying technical knowledge to design, writing & executing test plans, and debugging test cases.
- Troubleshooting, identifying, and resolving issues/problems, and completing problem report in a detailed manner.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with 6 years of experience
- Associates Degree and 10 years experience.
- High School Diploma and 12 years experience.
Our Mission: To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
SoundWay's professional services include Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos. We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities, which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled