We are seeking a mid to senior software test engineer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the Intelligence community. The selected candidate will provide software testing services to the front end, back end, and middle tier. Development environments include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 11, some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic. Candidate must have recent experience in some of these environments and be willing/able to be in lead tester positions for Agile scrum teams.
Candidate will be responsible for developing, updating and maintain testing toolsets, test cases, use case scenarios, working with developers to diagnose application problems, supporting production environments and maintaining test and systems plans, scripts and documentation.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot and complete problem report in a detailed manner.
• Write automated test scripts, test plans, test cases and test procedures.
• Write and maintain test scripts based on requirements or test cases received.
• Must be able to perform requirements analysis and apply technical knowledge to design, write test plans, execute and debug test cases.
• Must possess the ability to integrate the whole picture including Functional, Regression, Stress, and Load Testing.
TS/SCI w CI Poly. Poly will be required if out of scope or never had. Work on site in a SCIF is required.
- Knowledge of Agile processes.
- Experience interacting with the end users and functional customer in support of sprint reviews, sprint demos and In-Plant Acceptance testing is preferred but not required.
- Automated testing experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience with the various aspects of software testing such as equipment, inspection, code review, integration, verification, regression and acceptance testing.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field + 8 years experience.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with 6 years of experience
- High School Diploma + 12 years experience.
- Associates Degree + 10 years experience.
Our Mission: To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
SoundWay's professional services include Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos. We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities, which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled