TS/SCI w/CI Poly
We are seeking a mid to senior software test engineer for a program that provides large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the Intelligence community. The selected candidate will provide software testing services to the front end, back end, and middle tier. Development environments include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 11, some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic. Candidate must have recent experience in some of these environments and be willing/able to be in lead tester positions for Agile scrum teams.
Candidate will be responsible for developing, updating and maintain testing toolsets, test cases, use case scenarios, working with developers to diagnose application problems, supporting production environments and maintaining test and systems plans, scripts and documentation.
Other duties include: Troubleshoot and complete problem report in a detailed manner. Write automated test scripts, test plans, test cases and test procedures. Write and maintain test scripts based on requirements or test cases received. Must be able to perform requirements analysis and apply technical knowledge to design, write test plans, execute and debug test cases. Must possess the ability to integrate the whole picture including Functional, Regression, Stress, and Load Testing.
- Knowledge of Agile processes.
- Experience interacting with the end users and functional customer in support of sprint reviews, sprint demos and In-Plant Acceptance testing is preferred but not required.
- Automated testing experience is preferred but not required.
- Proven experience with the various aspects of software testing such as equipment, inspection, code review, integration, verification, regression and acceptance testing.
- Must be proficient with MS Office tools.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field + 8 years experience.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with 6 years of experience
- High School Diploma & a minimum of 12 years relevant experience.
- Associates Degree + 10 years experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Compliance: NOTE - Most, but not all, of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) submit and have approved by the client a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable