CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
As part of an interdisciplinary team the Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS) shall provide direct program management support to our client's information technology (IT) portfolio program managers; creating and updating project work breakdown structures (WBS) & schedules, integrate the individual project WBS/Schedules into an intenerated master schedule to report on and support portfolio milestone achievements and success.
- Follow industry best practices - which includes Project Management Institute (PMI) and client-specific business practices - to develop an Integrated Master Schedule to provide vertical and horizontal project harmony with regard to resource allocation and availability, project dependencies, etc.
- Support program management's projects across several phases of development.
- Build project schedules to support Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and other performance reporting and data systems; maintenance of WBS, Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), Schedules Plans and Baseline, and scheduling of Analytic Reports.
- Provide contract advisory and assistance needs by coordinating requirements gathering efforts, working closely with the client's leadership, key stakeholder, product owners and client Partners.
- Tracking, updating & reporting WBS/Schedule activities against baselines and performance criteria.
- Creation, tracking, assessment & reporting of critical path activities and performance.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent training and/ or experience)
- 6 years of experience providing management and technical direction to project personnel may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Minimum of:
- 5 years experience applying PMI PMP core principles: WBS & Schedule Creation; Schedule Management; Integrated Master Schedule Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management, and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management.
- 3 years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principals
- 3 years hands-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles
- 3 years hand-on experience in applying Lean-IT principles
- Ability to support multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic an often fast paced environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate with leadership, program and project managers, technical staff, and external stakeholders.
- Experience using visualization tools, such as TABLEAU, SPLUNK, SERVICE NOW, to develop real time dashboards to support program and project management.
- Nice to Have:
- Military experience in Operations or In-Theatre Operations.
- Working knowledge of the Intelligence lifecycle.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
SoundWay's professional services include
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities, which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled