CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
LOCATION: Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD
WORK TIME: Full time
TRAVEL: Local travel up to 25%.
The CAAS Enterprise Architects shall provide contract advisory and assistance support in establishing DOMEX technology strategy and roadmap that enables a portfolio to support current and future client business capabilities, contract advisory and assistance support in driving the design, engineering, reuse, application of patterns, and create Enabler Epics for the architectures that comprise the solutions in a portfolio.
- Collaborating across client management and leadership to develop a high-level vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives.
- Identifying and designing client functions value streams.
- Defining technical initiatives that support Lean Budgets via Enabler Epics.
- Helping the value streams adhere to the budget guardrails for legacy applications and retiring solutions.
- Participating in the strategy for building and maintaining the architectural runway.
- Understanding and communicating Strategic Themes, and other business drivers for architecture, to System and Solution Architects and non-technical stakeholders
- Driving architectural initiatives via enabler epics in the Portfolio Kanban system and participating in their analysis where applicable Influencing modeling, design, and coding practices.
- Promoting Continuous Delivery Pipeline and DevOps capabilities
- Collecting, generating, and analyzing innovative ideas and technologies to use across the business facilitating the reuse of code, components, and proven patterns.
- Synchronizing the following disciplines across Solutions whenever applicable: System and data security and quality Production infrastructure Solution user experience (Lean UX) Nonfunctional Requirements (NFRs).
The CAAS Enterprise Architects shall provide support to NMEC Architecture Review Board, develop and disseminate ARB agendas & meeting minutes. Facilitate focused and cogent cross-division collaboration on DOMEX architecture issues. Solicit and integrate topics from across divisions and partners; develop presentations addressing general architecture models. Document recommendations, decisions, and track actions to closure. Produce summaries of ARB results quarterly and WAR/SAR entries as appropriate for ARB activity.
- Experience with DOMEX architecture, DOMEX Exploitation Workflow, IT enterprise architecture, IT systems engineering and design, and Government acquisition processes, Application Development; Application Portfolio and Life-Cycle Management; Data Management; Analytics and Protection; Enterprise Management; External IT Hosting; Governance; Identity and Access Management (IAM) Infrastructure; Integration; Network; and Security, Privacy and Compliance.
- Experience in identifying risks posed by cloud computing services and developing a risk-mitigation-mapping matrix for coping with and overcoming the identified risks.
- Demonstrated expertise in industry technical issues and trends. Possesses ability to meet and operate under deadlines.
- Master’s Degree in a related field and 15+ years of experience
- PhD in a related field and 10+ years of experience as a SME.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled