TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Herndon, VA -or- JBAB, DC -or- Maryland Square, MD
Local travel within the DMV area.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience (with Bachelors degree).
- Collaborates with other members of the agency’s’ effort to create and implement new data labeling and analytic algorithms and visualizations that codify new techniques to solve intelligence-related questions
- Creates hypotheses for and identifies relationships within data that can be leveraged using advanced analytic methods including AI and machine learning
- Develops approaches to cross-correlate data sources and ensure consistency among data-sets and builds mathematical models using the data
- Works with human factors engineers and software developers to create visualization techniques that aid analysts in understanding data
- Monitors algorithms to measure efficiency and effectiveness and provides recommendations for improvements as needed
- Conversant with developing and implementing a functional application with expert understanding of software development within the DoD environment.
- Expert knowledge of and experience with data structures and algorithms, in-depth knowledge of at least one programming language
Preferred Candidate Will Also Have:
- Proficient in versioning and source control, understanding of databases and operating systems, networks and testing
- Understanding of security in the DoD environment
- Bachelor’s degree + 9 years of relevant experience
- Masters degree and 7 minimum years of relevant experience.
- PhD and 4 minimum years of relevant experience.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled