TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Reston, VA or Bethesda, MD
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager (ITI-PM) will provide our client with program and project management advisory and assistance in support of their DOMEX Information Technology Infrastructure sustainment and modernization. The ITI-PM will leverage their technical and functional expertise and experience to help ensure the rapid and timely delivery of new capabilities and systems (including the decommissioning of old capabilities and systems). May be required to identify and evaluate new technologies/tools utilized within DoD or the IC, assist the government with developing and maintaining quality assurance procedures. Working closely with our client, their Division leadership, key stakeholders, product owners, and community partners, the ITI-PM shall (i) coordinate needs-identification and requirements gathering efforts, (ii) Effectively monitor and document workflow and adjustment when required, (iii) plan, coordinate and conduct project activities in accordance with the approved WBS & schedule, (iv) manage project activities and schedules and coordinate any changes for client approval.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Minimum years of experience must include (yes, they can overlap):
- Six (6) years IT project management (must include managing a team or teams).
- Five (5) Project Management experience applying PMI core principles.
- Three (3) years hand-on experience in applying Lean-Agile principles.
- Three (3) years hand-on experience in applying Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Project Management principles.
- Three (3) years hand-on experience applying Lean-IT principles.
- Must have:
- The ability to efficiently oversee multiple projects across several phases of development.
- The ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team to achieve project milestones.
- Ability to support implementation and maintain industry best practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate leveraging technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with executive leadership, all stakeholders, and their team.
- Successful experience with: Schedule Management; Integration Management; Quality Management; Communication Management; Risk Management; Procurement Management; Stakeholder Management and effective Total Cost of Ownership Management.
- OR –
- Associates PLUS an additional two (2) years IT project management.
- OR –
- HS/GED PLUS an additional four (4) years IT project management.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.