TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
JBAB Washington D.C.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Monitor, log, distribute and file incoming correspondence.
- Draft, process, catalog, file, and maintain paper and electronic documents. Documents include arrival and departure notices, military and civilian letters, internal and external memoranda, enclosures, endorsements, transmittal letters, minutes of meetings, talking papers, background papers, fact sheets, point papers, and briefing papers.
- Sub-tasks shall include: consolidation of incoming information; word processing, typing, and editing; document classification; assembling completed correspondence and documents for review, approval and signature; making copies; retaining office copies in official files; preparing unclassified mail; preparing classified mail and packages for the Defense Courier Service.
- Receive, track, log and monitor organizational tasking actions.
- Sub-tasks shall include: receiving actions, entering them into an appropriate record, indicating an assigned action officer as specified by the on-site technical manager, and tracking status and completion of each action. File a copy of each completed action. Consolidate subordinate element inputs into a smooth draft response for technical manager review and approval.
- Assist in maintaining appropriate records regarding overtime funds, travel funds, supplies, equipment, space allocation, and expendables necessary for the orderly conduct of operations. Recommend to the government technical manager issues that warrant action to correct or improve the overall operational and administrative posture of the local element.
- Maintain administrative records and files; and administer records management and forms control. Records and files may include personnel rosters, training records, and other files that support unit operations. Records and files may be either/both hard and soft copy (paper and electronic files).
- Sub-tasks shall include providing timely input and changes to keep files and data current. Electronic filing systems may include shared file drives, SharePoint sites, and other document management systems. Electronic files will generally be in Microsoft Office or Adobe PDF format, and may include spreadsheets and databases in Excel and Access.
- Provide administrative assistance with travel plans. Draft/prepare requests for Temporary Duty (TDY) travel; assist in coordination and development of travel plans; verify travel requests for conformance to travel plans, resolve deviations in itineraries. Orders may be processed in either Defense Travel System (DTS) and/or hard-copy formats.
- Maintain knowledge on current DoD and organizational regulations and established procedures, and serve as an advisor on preparation of all types of correspondence.
- Sub-tasks shall include keeping abreast of and annotating changes to these documents.
- Assist in the registration and maintenance scheduling of platform vehicles. When necessary, utilize government vehicle in the support of mission activities.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience providing many of the duties in the Job Description.
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community or DoD is preferred.
- Proficient in the Defense Travel System.
- Must possess a working knowledge of policies and procedures governing travel of DoD personnel utilizing the Joint Travel Regulations and the Defense Travel System (DTS).
- General knowledge of the Intelligence Community (IC) and a general knowledge of Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD), Defense agencies and Military Departments sufficient to understand general relationships to outside activities.
- Excellent oral and written communication experience & skills.
- Ability to accurately type a minimum of 35 words per minute.
- Proficient and experienced in Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience using SharePoint is preferred.
- Experience using and updating Access database is preferred.
- Experience with and knowledge of the regulations, directives, policies, procedures, and processes for the control and handling of highly classified materials.
- Experience supporting organizational logistic needs, including basic office space planning, inventory planning, management and property control and accountability, and planning and coordination of office-level computer requirements.
- OR -
HS Diploma/GED plus two (2) additional years experience.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable