TS/SCI with CI Poly
Washington, DC, Reston, VA, or Herndon, VA
Execute efforts supporting incremental software deliveries that could require reconfiguration and continuous restructuring / builds of the current infrastructure as new baselines are delivered. Selected candidates will initially be responsible for:
- GOTs/COTs SW installs
- Monitor system health
- Remedying problems
- Security Hardening
- Perform updates and patching
- Can be expected to work individually, participate actively on integrated teams, and lead multiple tasks, projects and/or teams.
- Oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, take steps to resolve issues.
- Expected to perform tasks of senior level technicians, specialists, and or managers not performed at level 3 due to the size and/or complexity of the tasks.
- Provide expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
- May direct multiple contractor and subcontractor teams through to project completion.
- Minimum of six (6) years systems administration experience.
- Experience administering Linux OS, particularly with RedHat.
- Experience with Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
- Experience performing system backups, maintaining archives, and data recovery.
- Good working knowledge of scripting languages (sh, bash, perl)
- Knowledge of/some experience with:
- VMWare vSphere
- VMWare storage technologies (e.g., VMDK, vSAN)
- Bachelors degree in a computer science discipline;
- Or any of the following:
- Masters degree in a computer science discipline & 2-years LESS relevant experience; or
- Associates degree in a computer science discipline PLUS 4 additional years relevant experience; or
- High School diploma or GED PLUS 6 additional years relevant experience
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable
Operations Resource Manager
SoundWay Consulting, Inc.
Office: 571-210-0624, ext 120