TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Regular workday hours
Local travel only
Working both independently and as a member of a team, the Senior Systems Administrator shall provide systems administration support, oversight, and quality assurance for the routine administration and maintenance, monitoring, problem identification and resolution, risk management, and strategic planning necessary to maintain, enhance, and ensure the availability of a multi-Agency mission-critical application and supporting systems platform.
- Install, maintain, patch, upgrade, and deploy Oracle software.
- Perform and oversee day-to-day system administration of network servers and the associated hardware and software.
- Analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access.
- Provide routine automation and maintain security policies.
- Create scripts to automat tasks.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses.
- Applying operating system updates, patches, and configuration changes.
- May be required to install, configure, and/or upgrade hardware and software.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated reliable and accurate proficiency in the following:
- Oracle database administration.
- Amazon web services administration.
- PowerShell script creation/writing.
- Windows Server administration.
- Ability to work with and communicate with the customer and technical staff at remote sites.
- Experience working in a team environment as well as independently.
- Thrives in team environment.
Demonstrated professional written and verbal communication skills; accurately and efficiently communicating information.
- 8+ years of experience with Bachelor's degree.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable