TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
JBAB, Washington DC or Reston, VA
Local travel, only
Help design & manage data warehouse & ETL strategies, innovations, solutions & tools selection, prototyping & testing, production builds, & implementations for the storage of data from a variety of sources (dimensional, physical & logical). As a team leader and/or key team member, support multiple projects concurrently & successfully prioritize work activities & ensure timely completion. Ensure server & systems performance, administration, & maintenance across several disciplines/domains to ensure high availability, required capability, & swift problem identification & resolution. Stay current with technology trends, emerging innovations, & newly-proven best practices; recommending & applying approved new technologies, trends, innovations, & practices to support current & future needs.
- Demonstrated experience with Linux – Centos/RedHat, Windows Sever 2012 or higher) server administration
- Knowledgeable of and proven experience with the following:
- ETL solutions & procedures.
- IBM DataStage.
- Oracle DB & SQL Server.
- Oracle Openshift.
- SQL coding & querying.
- Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Agile development lifecycle.
- AWS Cloud infrastructure and native automation toolsets.
- Networking and communications (TCP/IP, DNS, F-5).
- PKI Certificate based authentication/Single Sign-On.
- Understand of and proven experience with several of the following:
- DataStage clustering architecture and parallel jobs.
- Combine/sort/aggregate/transform data
- Schedule, compile, and run DataStage jobs efficiently
- Administering and using SAP Business Objects.
- Providing on-site & on-call production support during non-regular work times.
- Development support RE: testing, debugging & troubleshooting.
- RedShift and MongoDB
- HTTPS App Server configuration, (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic).
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 8-years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree with a minimum of 6-years of relevant experience; or
- PhD with a minimum of 4-years of relevant experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Requirement: Note - Most, but not all of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, then your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) your submission of, and the client's approval of, a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable