CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with CI Poly
WORK SITE: DIAC Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
We are seeking a highly motivated Process Improvement SME, focusing on Business Enterprise Modernization to join our team. Under this contract, we are establishing requirement workflows to ensure tooth to tail management.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Develop data flow diagrams depicting data movement through data centric architecture.
• Provide recommendation to senior leadership to simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
• Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results
• Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
• Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
• Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement.
• Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
• Leads team on large complex projects.
• Provide capability to ingest and extract data
• Create repeatable, reusable procedures
• Deliver common services in support of architecture roadmap and Agency direction
• Work with a team to design, implement and maintain new systems
• Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices
• Ability to take customer requirements and document them into an actionable plan
• Demonstrated understanding of facility-based design, management and planning and other technology management designed to support global project management services.
• Demonstrated ability to define, document and lead process change to workflows, procedures, dashboards and all other supporting tools/capabilities.
• Correlates collected requirement and provides recommendations on precedence and prioritizations.
• Fifteen (15) or more years in planning execution, and oversight of process engineering and software integration
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology or related field and at least 15 years of relevant experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
Operations Resource Manager
SoundWay Consulting, Inc.
Office: 571-210-0624, ext 120