DIAC Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated IT Consultant to join our team. The ideal candidate possesses the consulting characteristics of resourcefulness, confidence, productivity, and emotional intelligence. This position works within a team of SMEs providing strategy and governance guidance at the senior levels within the customer’s IT organization.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Support the inventory of the customer’s current IT capabilities, data management, and strategic vision, and develop/recommend options for optimization, elimination, or replacement, ensuring that the customer’s architecture and solutions meet the needs of both current and future requirements.
- Provide insight into disruptive and changing technologies to maintain customer's position as a technical leader through the efficient and agile adoption of cutting-edge solutions from industry, academia, and government, balancing technical innovation and security requirements to make the customer a premier agency
- Identify strategies and methods that broaden and develop CIO and Agency culture to adopt future technologies and methodologies, championing IT initiatives throughout the Agency and developing an engaged and educated workforce willing to and capable of implementing and taking full advantage of emerging technologies and initiatives.
- Support government clients to assess their needs, provide information or assistance, resolve their problems, or satisfy their expectations.
- Perform or evaluate market research and trends, conditions, and technological advances as they apply to the program.
- Assist in program governance criteria and oversight.
- Assist in project planning, monitoring and control and focus group planning and execution.
• Individual must possess the IT consultant and advisory skills to accommodate the requirements as described above.
.• Organizational skills and outreach experience.
• Highly evolved IT analytic capabilities and understanding of the customer environment are necessary for this position supported by a history of excellent reporting and presentation of analysis results.
• Proven ability to co-author thought leadership papers, guidance documents, and presentations.
• Insight into trends focused on Digital
• Knowledge of DIA's mission, organization and methods of operations
• Experience in the Federal Acquisitions process
• Experience supporting Defense Intelligence Agency CIO
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in a field aligned to IT consulting and at least five (5) years of experience in technology consulting and complex project contributions
- Education Waiver:
- Four (4) years of related experience may be substituted for a degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled