CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with CI Poly
WORKSITE: DIAC Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
Alternative Worksite Possible: Reston, VA; Colorado Springs, CO
- Provide assistance in developing, measuring, and reporting performance of business activities to fully understand business problems and opportunities for improvement.
- Manage and provide front-end services such as creation of SharePoint sites, permission groups, site administration, template creation and management, some solution creation to support business as usual processes.
- Create custom workflows and forms for SharePoint utilizing SharePoint designer and coding in HTML and asp.net providing support to automated business processes.
- Recommend best practices and propose innovative SharePoint/Web solutions to automate/solve complex business operation requirements.
- Troubleshoot and provide the highest level of user support for SharePoint.
- Design and build web pages and user interfaces using a variety of web applications, techniques, and tools.
- Perform technical tasks for upgrades/migrations of SharePoint sites between different versions or services.
- Provide support as required to IT roles and relationships around the community.
- Employ industry communications methodologies and frameworks to improve the efficacy of Business operations products.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Individual must possess the technical SharePoint and Web development and maintenance skills meet the above-referenced job duties & responsibilities.
- Highly evolved sensitivity to business analysis and IT capabilities.
- Excellent reporting and presentation of analysis results.
- Certifications meeting 8570 requirements.
- Management skills and autonomous work experience are helpful.
- Bachelor's in a related field
- Education Waiver:
- 4 additional years experience in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
Operations Resource Manager
SoundWay Consulting, Inc.
Office: 571-210-0624, ext 120