TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Herndon, VA -or- JBAB, DC -or- Maryland Square, MD
Local travel within the DMV area.
Seeking a motivated Software Engineer with experience developing enterprise C2S cloud applications supporting an exceptionally complex, interdisciplinary, inter-organizational. As a senior member an integrated-contractor-program, shall lead & support multiple complex system design, development, test, & integration issues & vendor reviews, analysis, discussions & recommendations. Shall provide technical expertise & support technical solution design meetings. Shall oversee, monitor, track, troubleshoot & resolve system performance & issues across several disciplines. Shall provides expert guidance & direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers.
- Minimum of eight (8) years of full-stack development experience in C2S cloud environments.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing concepts and fundamentals (serverless, scalability, high availability, and durability).
- Relational and NoSQL database design, implementation, configuration, and query experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB).
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining data indexes (ElasticSearch or Lucene).
- Experience with programming languages such as Python, Node.js, Angular.js, and React.
- Comfortable working with Linux or Unix-based operating systems (i.e. command line operations, bash scripting).
- Demonstrable Configuration Management (CM) experience using Git and familiarity with branching strategies.
- Nice to Have
- Experience building automation and Infrastructure as Code (i.e. CloudFormation).
- Demonstrable knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudFormation, EC2, ALB, IAM, and SQS.
- Familiarity with RMF+ security accreditation process and experiencing coding to security standards and best practices (i.e. end-to-end encryption).
- General awareness of / experience with popular open source frameworks, libraries, and packages.
- Ability to determine technical direction from high-level requirements.
- Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Or any of the following:
- High School diploma or GED +six (6) additional years of relevant experience; or
- Associates degree +four (4) additional years of experience, or
- Masters degree AND only six (6) minimum years of relevant experience, or
- PhD AND only four (4) minimum years of relevant experience.
- DoD 8570 compliance or information assurance certification commensurate with technical objectives and services required within the task order.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Requirement: Note - Most, but not all of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, then your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) your submission of, and the client's approval of, a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable