TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
Regular workday hours
Primary responsibility is the maintenance of a large ElasticSearch/MongDB cluster running on Linux on multiple domains, along with the Java application and web services. Provide support for systems that have successfully migrated to the Cloud and systems not yet migrated, including applications and web services supporting mission-critical interfaces. Support Cloud migration activities preparing systems for migration into the Cloud; these system index millions of documents daily. a
This position requires strong skillsets administering Linux, ElasticSearch (cluster), MongoDB (cluster), working in a Cloud (AWS) infrastructure, and monitoring and resolving application or component issues.
Shall stand up new environments in AWS and migrate the production system [into it].
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Recent experience in the listed technologies required.
- AWS skills required.
- Excellent troubleshooting/problem solving skills required.
- Must understand how to harden/STIG all components of a system.
- Must know how to request and install PKI certificates.
- Bachelors degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline;
- Or, any of the following:
- Associate’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline +2 additional years of relevant experience;
- Master’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline AND may have only 6 years of relevant experience;
- Security+CE or higher certification (such as CASP or CISSP) required.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable