TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
SoundWay is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join an integrated project team, to lead and support systems & software enhancements development and cloud-migration activities. In this senior role, you shall lead teams and tasks, and participate in efforts throughout the life cycle: planning designing, developing, testing, integrating, migrating systems into the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) following/applying the program's Agile and DevSecOps continuous workflow [designed to eliminate silos, promote collaboration and teamwork, and provide better, faster delivery]. The front end, back end, & middle tier development environments (and efforts) include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, AWS Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic. Job duties include:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug user interfaces and visualizations that support capabilities such as data discovery and query, analytic visualizations, link-node analysis, AI/ML big data analytics, and object production and relationships.
- Use processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline including JIRA, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Artifactory
- Creates & demonstrates / supports the creation & demonstration of concept visualizations that incorporate requirements and user feedback.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Proficient developing and maintaining Web Service Protocols, REST API’s, and JSON.
- Proficient developing and maintaining full stack web applications.
- Proven experience enhancing software performance & optimizing operating times & efficiencies.
- AWS Cloud experience.
- Successfully worked in and delivered using an Agile lifecycle; includes leading & tracking sprints, test-driven development (TDD).
- Written software design and specification documents.
- Ability to formulate & articulate an approach to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team and independently; is a self-starter.
- Nice to have
- Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, Cloud technology such as S3 and ElastiCache, Oracle, and Weblogic.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline
- HS Diploma +12 years additional relevant experience
- Masters in a computer related field + 6 years relevant experience.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Federal Government Requirement: Note - Most, but not all of SoundWay's job openings support federal Government clients. If SoundWay's job offer is for a job supporting a federal Government client, then your employment shall be contingent upon your ability to either (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) your submission of, and the client's approval of, a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption.
- - - - -
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, including the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Pre-Paid Health Reimbursement Debit Card. Minimum of $900/year to help offset deductibles.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable