CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
WORK SITE: Reston, VA
WORK SHIFT: 2:00p - 9:00p
You will be a member of an integrated project team responsible for the enhancement & cloud migration activities need for planning, designing, developing, testing, integrating and migrating systems, software, and services for the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) following an Agile and DevSecOps continuous workflow to eliminate silos, promote collaboration and teamwork, and provide better, faster delivery..
- Front end, back end, middle tier; development environments include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, some Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic.
- Design, develop, document, test and debug user interfaces and visualizations that support capabilities such as data discovery and query, analytic visualizations, link-node analysis, AI/ML big data analytics, and object production and relationships.
- Use processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline including JIRA, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Artifactory
- Creates & demonstrates / supports the creation & demonstration of concept visualizations that incorporate requirements and user feedback.
- Experience developing and maintaining Web Service Protocols, REST API’s, and JSON.
- Developing and maintaining full stack web applications.
- Experience enhancing software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Cloud experience.
- Experience working in an Agile environment & familiarity with practices such as test-driven development (TDD), Agile Software..
- Ability to create documentation.
- Ability to formulate & articulate an approach to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team and independently; is a self-starter.
- Nice to have: Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, Cloud technology such as S3 and ElastiCache, Oracle, and Weblogic.