TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
2:00pm to 10:30pm (1400 - 2230)
COVID-19 and Social-Distancing requirements have made shift-work necessary. Cleaning crews thoroughly disinfect work areas before & after each shift. Regular work schedules shall resume once the COVID-19 National Emergency is lifted. Pay differential may apply.
SoundWay is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join an integrated project team, to lead and support systems & software enhancements development and cloud-migration activities. In this senior role, you shall lead teams and tasks, and participate in efforts throughout the life cycle: planning designing, developing, testing, integrating, migrating systems into the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE) following/applying the program's Agile and DevSecOps continuous workflow [designed to eliminate silos, promote collaboration and teamwork, and provide better, faster delivery]. The front end, back end, & middle tier development environments (and efforts) include Java, Angular, Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, AWS Cloud technologies (such as S3 and ElastiCache), Oracle, and Weblogic. Job duties include:
- Design, develop, document, test and debug user interfaces and visualizations that support capabilities such as data discovery and query, analytic visualizations, link-node analysis, AI/ML big data analytics, and object production and relationships.
- Use processes and tools that support the DevSecOps pipeline including JIRA, Git, Junit, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Artifactory
- Creates & demonstrates / supports the creation & demonstration of concept visualizations that incorporate requirements and user feedback.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience.
- Proficient developing and maintaining Web Service Protocols, REST API’s, and JSON.
- Proficient developing and maintaining full stack web applications.
- Proven experience enhancing software performance & optimizing operating times & efficiencies.
- AWS Cloud experience.
- Successfully worked in and delivered using an Agile lifecycle; includes leading & tracking sprints, test-driven development (TDD).
- Written software design and specification documents.
- Ability to formulate & articulate an approach to solve problems.
- Ability to work in a team and independently; is a self-starter.
- Nice to have
- Wildfly, Openshift, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Redmine, Artifactory, Postgres 10, Cloud technology such as S3 and ElastiCache, Oracle, and Weblogic.
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer science or relevant engineering discipline
- HS Diploma +12 years additional relevant experience
- Masters in a computer related field + 6 years relevant experience.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable