TS/SCI with CI Poly
Location negotiable: Reston, VA; Washington D.C. (JBAB/DIAC), or Maryland.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
• Perform daily monitoring of the the PeopleSoft application including reviewing logs for the issues and ensuring that all required processes are operations.
• Perform code migrations, Data Mover executions and in-app configurations between environments as required to support the development lifecycle
• Perform Tier 3 support and ad-hoc troubleshooting and for the application to diagnosis, repair, and report on technical issues that may be present
• Provide support of the database cloning process to ensure that the environments are the available for use.
• Work closely with DBA administrators to research and the troubleshoot performance issues
• Perform HCM/PeopleSoft application configuration to support the Agency requirements
• Design, Install, and Configure the entire PeopleTools stack (PIA, App, PRCS, and Database install) on multiple networks and OS platforms
• Provide recommendations for the hardware requirements to meet the customer's PeopleSoft needs across multiple independent networks and evaluate and the
• Perform quarterly patching of all of the PeopleSoft components including WebLogic, PeopleTools, Tuxedo, Elasticsearch, etc
• Perform maintenance of the the PeopleSoft HCM environment to include creating Change Packages using supplied tools and the selective adoption process
• Apply Change Packages across all development lifecycle environments
• Perform PeopleTools Updates/Upgrades as required to support the customer on multiple Windows and Linux based server systems
• Experience installing and supporting the latest PUM images for testing and the bug re-creation support
• General skills on Linux (Unix) to perform all of the required tasks indicated previously.
• Experience with the SSL Certificate request and install process both within the application and for Web based PKI.
• Experience working on complex projects with high visibility to senior leadership
• Experience documenting complex procedures to ensure knowledge transfers are smooth and met customer requirements.
per Executive Order & DoD Mandate.
• 8+ years of work experience as a PS ADMIN
• PeopleTools Software Version 8.57 or higher
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher
• DPK Installation/Maintenance
• Linux 6/7
• Windows 2016+
• Oracle Database/SQL 12+
- Bachelors degree in a computer science discipline + 8 additional years relevant experience; or
Or any of the following:
- Masters degree in a computer science discipline + 6 additional years relevant experience
- Associates degree in a computer science discipline +10 additional years relevant experience; or
- High School diploma or GED + 12 additional years relevant experience; or
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay values its employees
, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO)
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable