DoD TS/SCI w/CI Polygraph
Bachelors (BA or BS) in a computer science discipline (or similar)
Reston, VA (a DC or Bethesda, MD site may be an option)
As a senior member of an integrated project team (IPT) you shall deliver and oversee the delivery of capability enhancements and systems optimization for the Agency’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management (v.9.2) (HCM) system. You shall be required to interact with the Agency’s Program/Project managers and its end-user clients/functional analyst. Your solutions engineering and PeopleSoft development efforts will transform solution designs and requirements into new and enhanced HCM capabilities. You shall review existing system and software design and code and make recommendations for developing and integrating new requirements, and for improving HCM performance and code/system’s maintenance. You shall apply and comply with configuration management practices and established development standards. You shall conduct peer reviews, make recommendations and provide constructive criticism and assistance to ensure sprints remain on schedule. The HCM program follows an Agile SDLC approach, and as such, you will regularly work IPT engineers, developers, integrators, testers, and HCM systems integrators.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
EDUCATION & WAIVERS:
- Minimum of six (6) years PeopleSoft software development experience;
- Solid organization skills and excellent written and oral communication (must include professionally worded, clear and concise email correspondence);
- Capable of independently managing time and multiple tasks with minimal guidance from senior technical staff;
- Experience in/with:
- Software development using several of the following PeopleTools 8.5 (or greater):
<> PeopleCode, <> Application Designer, <> App Engine, <> Integration Broker, and <> AWE;
- Developing a number of the following PeopleSoft modules: HRMS 9.2: <> HR, <> Payroll, <> Base Benefits, and <> Benefit Administration;
- Conducting a PeopleSoft system’s AS-IS state and functional-activity’s analysis to support capability enhancements and defect corrections and integrations;
- Building and/or altering PeopleSoft Objects;
- The Agile SDLC approach;
- Creating structured query reports (SQR);
- Writing data-mover scripts and/or structured query language (SQL) statements;
- Oracle database development;
- Modifying application engines;
- Creating and modifying component interfaces;
- Gathering and organizing information and data required to author and maintain systems design documents;
- Conducting technical design walkthroughs and peer reviews.
- Must be available to work the occasional weekend and evening to support scheduled systems activities and ad-hoc trouble-call support (such work time shall be compensated for).
- Bachelors Degree + 9-Years’ Experience preferred;
- High School Diploma + 13 years relevant experience;
- Masters Degree + 7 years of relevant experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled