This is a challenging opportunity for an intelligence IT professional to join a high performance team developing and administering leading edge software systems. The position is in support of the Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for the Enterprise (CRATE), which enables users throughout the Intelligence Community to quickly research and identify collection requirements from an All Source perspective. CRATE comprises a set of web-based tools that query metadata from numerous applications on multiple domains across the Enterprise.
We are seeking a candidate with diverse IT expertise. The ideal candidate will be familiar with system security protocols and administration, and be willing and capable to assist with software development as needed. Candidate must be familiar with DoD cyber security processes, including differences and criteria that distinguish the various security domains.
This position requires:
• US citizenship and an Active TS/SCI Clearance. Candidate must also successfully complete a Polygraph.
• Understanding of and experience with system administration and security protocols on various domains.
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Preferred but Not Mandatory Qualifications:
• Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and Postgres
• Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) or other DoD security domains highly desired