We are seeking a highly motivated DevSecOps SME to join our team. The Cloud DevSecOps SME will implement and administer AWS Cloud solutions during the deployment and continual operations of commercial and in-house software applications in C2S.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Design, deploy, and secure multi-tier applications on AWS or comparable cloud platforms using Infrastructure-as-code (IaC) techniques, i.e. CloudFormation and services including EC2, ECS, EMR, RDS, and ALB.
• Write and maintain documentation of system architecture, installation, operations, and maintenance procedures and provide status reports based on customer and program requirements.
• Leverage software development practices and to create scripts for operating system management using Bash, Shell, Python, or Perl.
• Provide database management for MongoDB and PostgreSQL databases.
• Automate application and system deployment with DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Chef, and Ansible.
• Implement security and access management including public-key infrastructure certificate management, SSL, and role-based access control, and Microsoft Active Directory.
• Evaluate vendor capabilities and review implementation of technical products.
• Must meet IAT Level II certification requirements
• Possess AWS Certification, including Certified Solutions Architect, Certified Developer, Certified SysOps Administrator, or Certified DevOps Engineer.
• Collaborate with the Information Assurance team to ensure all network security controls are properly implemented, monitored, and documented.
• Experience deploying Python and Java applications.
• Experience with Linux system administration.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• An understanding and at least two to five years of experience working in the IC.
• Possess an understanding of the data management functions and sub-activities which are related to Chief Data Office operations and mission.
• Ability to analyze and apply advanced methods and research techniques to the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software application and deployment problems.
• Ability to plan and conduct major technical phases of Cloud projects by coordinating the efforts of technical support staff and the performance of assigned projects.
A bachelor's degree in engineering, physical sciences, business management or process re- engineering, preferably with a focus on data management, with at least ten years of applicable experience.
14+ years w/ High School Diploma
10+ years w/ Bachelor’s Degree
6+ years w/ Master’s Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled