We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Writer to join our team. A Federal Services information technology (IT) customer requires support of the enterprise IT environment including data management, strategy, and governance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Prepare and deliver oral and written reports, slide presentations, policies, plans, and procedures on data management issues of concern as appropriate for executive-level audiences.
* Gather technical inputs for all written deliverables. Edit deliverables for content length, spelling, grammar, and audience. Support a team to deliver documents covering data source analysis, data models, data lifecycle strategy, and other contract deliverables including weekly activity reports and standard operating procedures.
* Demonstrate mastery of the English language, extensive vocabulary, and ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
* Format documents in MS Word to include Tables of Contents, Page Numbering, Styles, and embedded graphics, images and tables. Must be able to apply various style guides to format deliverables.
* Develop MS PowerPoint presentations to include slide templates, graphics,animation, notes, etc.
* Manage document repository in MS SharePoint including permissions,storage, and retrieval.
* Ability to learn how to use new software applications.
Education and Experience
BS + 10
• A bachelor's degree in English, Engineering, Physicals Sciences, Business Management or Process Re-engineering
* Possess an understanding of data management functions and sub-activities
* Possess an understanding of, and at least two to five years of experience working in the Intelligence Community.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled