The main function of the Knowledge Manager position is to help with knowledge sharing throughout the Intelligence Community (IC). The Knowledge Manager will conduct activities in accordance with standard knowledge management processes, to include, but not limited to: content analysis, document management, data capture, portals, shared storage locations, workflow, collaboration, data warehousing, decision support, and information dissemination.
* Developing and maintaining comprehensive procedures and supporting documentation to manage applications.
* Facilitating structured focus groups and managing information needs.
* Improving and tailoring existing applications to communicate priorities.
* Trains and educates front-end users of the knowledge management tools
* Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy metrics and/or web-enabled formats.
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment.
* Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors.
* Normal office environment with controlled temperature and lighting conditions.
* Experience with IC research tools and databases
* Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
* Possession of excellent analytical and organizational skills
* Knowledge of ODNI and DIA organization and structure
* Knowledge of HOTR, TAC, LNI, or Harmony
* Knowledge of DOMEX
* Bachelor’s Degree (One years of related work experience may be substituted for one year of education)
* Active TS/SCI with CI Poly