TS/SCI w/CI Poly
Joint Base Bolling Anacostia, Washington DC
- Work shall be conducted primarily on-site with minimum telework allowable.
Working as a senior member of a development team shall lead and provide subject matter expertise across key tasks and high impact / major technology assignments, providing and promoting originality, innovation, creativity, and critical thinking to accomplish tasks. . Shall evaluate current performance results and recommend necessary and major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. As a senior member of the team you may supervise and/or mentor others. Analyze client needs/requirements, data, and the current operational-environment to ensure data and solution designs correctly and efficiently satisfy client needs/requirements within the current operational environment and their ability (or inability) to meet future planned and anticipated functionality requirements and enhancements. Develop/code solutions to meet and support security compliance and efficient (and easy(ier)) systems installation and integration. Use Atlassian tool suite such as JIRA and Confluence to track activities. Communicate and collaborate regularly with team members and team lead. Develop/create software code to efficiently and accurately meet tasked objectives in accordance with the design specifications and other project best practices: i.e., leading/following/applying Agile SDLC practice, code documentation, checking code in and out, configuration management compliance, etcetera. Contribute the creation and modification/updating of project documentation, such as System Design Documents (SDD), and performance metrics, when applicable.
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience, with relevant experience taking place within the last 2 years.
- Microsoft Office Suite.
- Microsoft Office SharePoint Suite.
- File transfer protocol (FTP) applications.
- Development experience i several of the following: Angular, CSS, Java, Java Script, JSON, MongoDB, Oracle, Postgres, Ruby, SharePoint, SOLR, SQL, XML, VBAs.
- Developing applications for deployment/operations within an AWS cloud.
- Ability to support multiple, and sometimes concurrent, complex work assignments.
- Articulate & professional oral and written communication skills; clearly and concisely conveying technical status, plans, dependencies, requirements, risks, issues, ideas, solutions, and troubleshooting.
- COVID-19 Vaccination or agreeable to weekly COVID-19 testing & test-result reporting.
- Masters in a relevant major
- Bachelors in a relevant major with 2 additional years relevant experience.
- CERTIFICATION: N/A
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
Check out SoundWay's YouTube site
for videos on SoundWay, our capabilities and success.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our Mission Statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and an ethical & respectful company culture, which includes the following Benefits & Perks:
- Healthcare Benefits.
- SoundWay pays 100% of an employee's premium (cost) for Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, & $50K Life Insurance, and approximately 25% of the additional cost to add spouse/partner/child(ren)/family coverage.
- Bonus in Lieu of Benefits. $3000/year bonus in lieu of benefits if you don't need/want medical benefits through SoundWay.
- Flexible Spending Account
- 3.5% Matching 401K Retirement Plan. Up to 3.5% matching.
- Professional Development Reimbursement. $2500/year for qualified college courses, certification classes & testing, & professional association membership fees.
SoundWay's provides state-of-the-industry Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Compliance & Certification (NIST, CMMC, etc.)
solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs & operations for the Department of Defense (DoD),
Intelligence Community (IC),
Veterans Administration (VA)
and other non-DoD Government organizations & agencies. And, as a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB)
Registered Provider Organization (RPO)
and candidate CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO),
SoundWay provides Cybersecurity compliance and certification solutions & services to businesses, organizations, & individuals doing business with the federal Government & DoD.
Giving back is a great way to have a positive impact in our communities & industry, and with our colleagues & clients. We encourage staff to recommend opportunities to give back via donations, sponsoring, mentoring, membership, participation, etc.. Our commitment to giving back & positive impact includes sponsoring a local youth softball team and the Bea Gaddy Family Centers
for several years.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable