CLEARANCE: TS/SCI w/CI Poly
LOCATION: Reston, VA
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are seeking an ISSO/ISSE (Information System Security Officer/ Information System Security Engineer) for a program providing large scale development, testing, deployment and O&M for the Intelligence community. The selected candidate will work with the application leads, sysadmins, DBAs, developers and testers to ensure the assigned systems are security compliant and achieve/maintain ATO. Duties require following the RMF process for full test, partial test, CONMON and no test. The ISSO/ISSE shall update Xacta documentation including SSPs, SCTM, STPs and POAMs. Work takes place on client-site; remote work is not possible.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Updating Xacta documentation including SSPs, SCTM, STPs and POAMs.
- Loading artifacts such as STIG checklists and ACAS scans.
- Helping to implement STIG checklists and mitigate scan findings.
- Answering questions to ensure systems are developed with security compliance built in.
- Supporting security assessment events and responding to all questions from PAT team, ISSMs and SCAs.
- TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Solid, demonstrated experience in all of the duties identified in the above Job Description & Duties.
- Xacta experience is nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree + 9 years of relevant experience
- Masters degree and 7 minimum years of relevant experience.
- PhD and 4 minimum years of relevant experience.
- COVID-19 Federal Government Vaccination Mandate:
- Employment for this position is contingent upon your ability to either: (i) provide proof of vaccination, or (ii) submit a Reasonable Accommodation Exemption that is approved by our client.
- - - - -
MISSION: To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
MOTTO: Continued Service to Country through Contracting.
BENEFITS & PERKS: SoundWay values its employees, respecting the whole person, and recognizing their efforts & accomplishments. True to our mission statement we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management.
Benefits & Perks:
SoundWay's professional services & client success include
- Healthcare Benefits. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, vision, short- and long-term disability, & basic life insurance benefits’ premiums. SoundWay also pays 25% of the cost to add family members to medical, dental, & vision insurances.
- Matching 401K Retirement Plan. 3.5% matching with immediate vesting.
- FSA and HSA. Employees may contribute pre-tax funds into in a Flexible Spending Account (FSA). A prepaid Health Spending Account (HSA) is also available to qualifying employees to help offset the cost of deductibles.
- Professional Development. Employees are reimbursed up to $2500 a year for qualifying professional development expenses, including college courses, certification classes and testing, and professional association fees.
Information Technology (IT), Mission Support (MS), and Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) solutions and services to support and advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disable
Operations Resource Manager
SoundWay Consulting, Inc.
Office: 571-210-0624, ext 120