Columbia / Baltimore, MD area
As a System Engineer, Junior you shall be supporting the contract/team's containerization efforts; develop solutions to complex problems; and shall support automation builds, testing, monitoring, and pushing releases across environments
using development tools and processes to drive DevSecOps maturity. The majority of your efforts shall focus on working on and building enterprise cloud-native solutions involving Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, and Azure
. From time to time you shall support contract/team stakeholder-engagement activities using your technical expertise and consulting skills.
- Minimum of 2 years of directly related experience.
- Experience delivering high-impact software solutions to government clients.
- Experience with Docker or Kubernetes and Amazon AWS services and APIs, including EC2, S3, VPC, and IAM.
- Experience with of PaaS, SaaS, or CaaS solutions or technologies, including Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, OpenShift, Mesosphere, Pivotal, and Docker Data Center.
- Experience with alerts and monitoring tools and system management tools for environments and configuration management and Cloud orchestration tools, including Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS Cloudformation, Azure Resource management Templates, Terraform, and Salt.
- Experience with continuous delivery software tools including Jenkins or CloudBees.
- Bachelors degree in a relevant computer field.
- Masters degree in a relevant computer field with a minimum of one (1) year of directly-related experience.
- Six (6) years of directly-related experience; no degree required.
- Three (3) years of directly-related experience and a compelling mix of at least three (3) relevant certifications.
Certification(s) is(are) not required, however, possessing a certification in one or more of the above-referenced experience skills may have an impact in the hiring and offer decisions.