TS/SCI with CI Poly
DIAC Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling
We are seeking a highly motivated Project Manager, focusing on Business Enterprise Modernization to join our team. Under this contract, we are establishing requirement workflows to ensure tooth to tail management.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Provide recommendation to senior leadership to simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
• Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results
• Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
• Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
• Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement.
• Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components.
• Leads team on large complex projects.
• Provide capability to ingest and extract data
• Create repeatable, reusable procedures
• Deliver common services in support of architecture roadmap and Agency direction
• Work with a team to design, implement and maintain new systems
• Provide guidance to the customer on best-practices
• Ability to take customer requirements and document them into an actionable plan
• Demonstrated understanding of facility-based design, management and planning and other technology management designed to support global project management services.
• Demonstrated ability to define, document and lead process change to workflows, procedures, dashboards and all other supporting tools/capabilities.
• Correlates collected requirement and provides recommendations on precedence and prioritizations.
• Fifteen (15) or more years in planning execution, and oversight of process engineering and software integration
• Requires a Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, technology or related field and at least 15 years of relevant experience.
To help our clients succeed, our employees excel, and to have a positive impact in all we do.
SoundWay's professional services & client success
include information technology (IT) and mission support solutions and services to support & advance National Security and Government programs and operations within the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community (IC), Veterans Administration (VA) and other Civil federal agencies. SoundWay is a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification - Accreditation Board (CMMC-AB) Registered Provider Organization (RPO) and shall soon become a CMMC 3rd Party Assessor Organization (C3PAO) certifier.
SoundWay values its employees,
and true to its mission statement, offers competitive salaries, generous benefits, and thoughtful & communicative leadership & management. SoundWay pays 100% of our employee’s medical, dental, & vision benefits’ premium, and a portion of the cost to add family members. We encourage professional development, reimbursing employees for completing college or certification courses, certification testing, professional membership fees, and job-related materials.
Giving back is part of the SoundWay’s ethos.
We seek ways to have a positive impact in our local communities and industry, including donating to and participating in charitable organizations and events. We encourage our employees to recommend giving-back opportunities; which is how we've come to sponsor a local youth softball team for many years. We know that we can only help ensure our client’s success if our employees have what they need to excel and believe in the company they work for.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled