Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Support the development of processes, documentation, and steps necessary to mitigate threats to the DIA Supply Chain.
• Responsible for a developed understanding of the overarching SCRM mission and specific in-depth understanding of the DIA organization and greater enterprise
• Support the creation of policy issuances and contribute to the development of acquition support practices across the Agency
• Prepare and conduct presentations and briefings within established parameters as agreed upon between the government and program leadership.
• Interact, under the direction of the ARTF leadership with agency global logistics operations and other parties with SCRM responsibilities to develop and apply mitigation actions and countermeasures.
• Research, review, edit, plan and prepare acquisition threat assessments.
• Ensure product compliance with ARTF guidelines and defined standards.
• Demonstrated knowledge of tools and services utilized in conduct of due-diligence efforts.
• Oversee and test the validity of acquisition threat analysis products prior to presentation to the government
• 10 or more years of cumulative experience in intelligence analysis and a combination of two or more of the following disciplines/fields:
• SCRM and Threat Analysis
• Conduct of due-diligence
• Cybersecurity and information assurance/risk management
• Law Enforcement
• Counterintelligence Analysis
• Manufacturing, Finance, and Business Analysis
• Experience working independently, anticipating and adapting to changing mission requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance
• Knowledge of DIA or DoD organizational structure, mission, vision, culture, values, philosophy and operating principles
• Familiarity with DoD Supply Chain and DRMO processes and policies